*** Pre-Order Special:
Enter PRE-ORDER FREE GIFT in the coupon section of your shopping cart and write your choice of free certificate (from list above) in the comments section.
With four models to choose from, there is a Robo-Pong for everyone – from the beginner, recreational ping pong player to the advanced, competitive table tennis athlete, and everyone in between. Compare Robo-Pong models >>
A Newgy robot is the best tool to help you play more often and improve your skills.
A terrific investment for your game.
Every Newgy comes with FREE SHIPPING & Robo-Balls!
The next step up is this great robot for intermediate and tournament level players. Includes all features of Robo-Pong 540+ plus oscillation and more powerful speed/frequency controls. Bucket Extender expands ball capacity for longer continuous play. Now comes with 40+ poly Robo-Balls so your robot practice better translates to playing your tournament and club matches. Set it anywhere on top of table for a wide choice of throwing positions. Or mount it in our optional Robo-Caddy to get a variety of depths in back of the table and multiply the available trajectories. Improved bucket design ensures reliable ball feed. Purchase the new Versa-Net to add automatic ball recycling.
- Identical in every way to the Robo-Pong 2040+ except it doesn't have the Recycling Net System.
- Analog controls for ball speed, frequency, and oscillation.
- Ball Bucket with Extender Cage holds approximately 200 balls for several minutes of non-stop play.
- Compatible with 40 (celluloid) or 40+ (poly) balls.
- Position the robot anywhere on top of table or mount it in the optional Robo-Caddy to get a variety of trajectories and depths from the table.
- Retrieve stray balls quickly and easily with the optional Pong-Pal or Pong-Pal XL.
- Purchase the inexpensive Ball Catch Net separately for ball capture and manual recycling.
- Available spins: topspin, backspin, left sidespin, right sidespin, combination spins
- Available shot selection: push, chop, serve, counter, lob, fast loop
- Head Angle adjustments: from low (serves) to high (lobs)
- Fits all standard ping-pong® tables and conversion top game tables, and is easy to set-up, take down, store and transport. No assembly or tools required.
- Limited 1-year warranty, 5-year service policy.
Included with the Robo-Pong 1040+
- Ball thrower with oscillation
- Analog Control Box
- Pong Pal
- 48 40+ mm Robo-Balls
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty/Tell A Friend Form
We provide access to North American factory-trained technicians to answer all of your questions and satisfy all of your repair and service needs!
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days