*** Pre-Order Special:
Enter PRE-ORDER FREE GIFT in the coupon section of your shopping cart and write your choice of free certificate (from list above) in the comments section.
For the same Robot shipped to the U.S., visit this page.
Continuing with a 2-wheel design that offers a natural ball trajectory, the iPong Master V300 has all the great features of the iPong Pro—the ability to shoot balls from side-to-side on the table. And adding to its hallmarks, there's a wireless remote to control all functions.
The iPong Master V300 has three main sections that snap together in less than a minute. (A great benefit as it considerably reduces the overall size, especially when traveling). Simplicity and flexibility: Power-up. Add balls. Set ball type. Press start and play.
The iPong Master V300's small lightweight remote fits easily in the free hand, or pocket, while the player enjoys their practice. The digital display on the front of the iPong Master V300 shows your FOUR settings: Ball Frequency, Side-to-Side Oscillation, Top Wheel Speed, and Bottom Wheel Speed. The wireless remote has a pair of buttons ('+' and '–' ) corresponding to each control. And a memory button is included to save your favorite settings. The Power and Start/Pause buttons are the only other controls you'll need to learn. Simple.
Are you an advancing player who likes to practice against backspin? With the iPong tilt stand, and the proper settings, the iPong Master V300 can create very realistic backspin balls to allow you to practice the "push" and "loop" shots (the basic backspin and topspin shots used in the sport of table tennis.).
• Holds 100 balls, and shoots up to 90 balls per minute.
• Wireless Remote Control: On-off, start-pause, memory, Frequency +/–, Oscillation +/–, Topspin +/–, Backspin +/–
• Dimensions: 19 x 11 inches (48 x 28 cm)
• Product weight: 2.75 lbs (1.25 kg)
• Shipping weight: 5 lbs (2.27 kg)
• Box dimensions: 12.5 x 12.5 x 9 inches (32 x 32 x 23 cm)
• Includes A/C wall adapter, Tilt Stand
• Compatibility: All standard size table tennis tables (9' x 5')
• Warranty: One year limited manufacturer's warranty.
• Designed in USA, Made in China
Guaranteed Best Prices:
We guarantee that we have the best prices in the U.S. or Canada, and we will match our competitors’ specials! If you find a regularly priced product from an online retailer, to be cheaper prior to your purchase, we will not only match their price, but also take an additional 10% off the difference in price.
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days.