This product was discontinued and would no longer be available.
The table tennis racket of the extra class for the ambitions hobby- or club player.
Developed in cooperation with the multiple European champion and Olympic medal winner Christian Süß.
The brand new GEWO Powerspeed rubber is ITTF approved and stands for enormous speed, as like the name says.
Christian Süß says: "The GEWO rubber CS ENERGY POWER is an absolute power rubber that is targeted to power and speed. The elastic and sticky rubber surface does allow fast topspins with much spin and speed. I am absolutely thrilled!
But the actual highlight of the racket is the blade. The elegant design and the specifically selected veneers with two sheets of carbon give the racket a high amount of rigidity that allows a high ball control. The SENSETISE grip module let the racket fit in the hand perfectly. Two sheets of carbon protect the racket from wetness and prevent the racket to get warped.
The GEWO racket CS ENERGY CARBON is the ultimate racket for ambitious table tennis players.
- GEWO CS ENERGY CARBON table tennis racket with ITTF approved GEWO CS POWER SPEED pimple-in rubbers
- The GEWO CS ENERGY CARBON table tennis racket is made of 5 specially glued veneers.
- Two carbon sheets protect the blade from getting warped by the influence of wetness
- The thickness of the GEWO racket CS ENERGY CONTROL is 1,8 mm on both sides
- The GEWO SENSETISE grip system guarantees an intense handling-feeling
- The GEWO CS ENERGY weights about 185 g
- Beautifully formed flared handle-design in natural colors